Festival greetings to all of our friends and colleagues! We’ve put together our own Northern Health Science Alliance 12 days of Christmas – it’s weak on melody but strong in content!
- One year completed of the £20m DoH funded Health North Connected Health Cities project
- Two UK Government Health Ministers attended the NHSA at 5 Day of Action
- Three star reference status awarded to four Active and Healthy Ageing Reference sites across the North of England’s AHSNs
- Four NIHR BRCs now in the North bringing £55m to the region
- Five years since the NHSA founders established the Alliance
- Six NHSA team members now delivering the vision of the NHSA
- Seven NHSA Board members working together for a year
- Eight great Northern city regions working together for health and wealth benefit
- Nine global cities from Minneapolis, Singapore to Berlin covered by the NHSA in 2016
- Number 10 seeks NHSA input into the new industrial Strategy for health and life science
- Eleven pan-regional clinical collaborations now active across NHSA members
- Twelve new commercial partnership opportunities converted from over thirty leads in 2016 by the NHSA team
Related News Articles
£2bn cost of mental ill health in the North
New report finds that mental health in the North was disproportionately affected during the pandemic.
A successful delegation to Biomed Israel 2022
Our Cluster Development Manager, Dr Ben Martyn, reflects on the interactions and opportunities across the week-long delegation.
Guest Blog: Exploring the future of the mental healthcare system
A guest Biomed Israel blog from Heather Rice, Assistant Director of Research, RDaSH NHS Foundation Trust.