The North of England Life Sciences Accelerator (NELSA) is looking for early stage businesses and those with a business idea in the life science and healthcare sector.
An integrated programme of support, NELSA is a unique collaboration between the Northern Health Science Alliance, the BioCity Group, BioHub at Alderley Park, Alderley Park, The N8 Research Partnership, Alderley Park Ventures and Catapult Ventures.
Successful applicants will be invited to join NELSA and benefit from:
- A place on the BioCity Accelerator programme
- Seed funding via Catapult Ventures & Alderley Park Ventures
- 1:1 coaching
- Mentorship via the UK wide Expert Network
- Access to clinicians / clinical validation via the NHSA
- Advice & introductions to investors to secure further funding
- Free virtual tenancy at BioHub at Alderley Park
- Access to shared facilities & analytical laboratory at Alderley Park
Application deadline: 17th September 2018
To apply or find out more about NELSA, please visit https://nelsa.eventbrite.co.uk
Related News Articles
NHSA’s Nicola Wilson becomes a Professor
Our Deputy Chief Executive has been awarded the title of Professor in Practice by Durham University.
Dr Ben Martyn appointed to lead cluster development
NHSA's Dr Ben Martyn takes on new role as Cluster Development Manager
Top ten takeaways from conference season for the North of England’s life sciences
As the conference season ends with the Scottish National Party this week. Our Head of External and Public Affairs, Hannah Davies, has taken the opportunity to look back at some of the Northern Health Science Alliance’s key takeaways from the party conferences.