The government has provided guidance on where to register products to support the COVID-19 response in the below key areas:
- Vaccines: Contact Public Health England: email@example.com
- Ventilators: Contact the Government’s Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS): firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 456 3565
- Innovation and Tech: Contact NHSX: DNHSX@nhsx.nhs.uk
- Diagnostics: Contact Public Health England: email@example.com
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Contact the Surgical MedTech Co-operative if you have a technology that could be adapted quickly for the healthcare setting to help protect healthcare workers against aerosol contamination. Find out more about their ‘COVID-19 PPE Challenge’ here.
Businesses or individuals with potential solutions can also link into regional and local areas via their local Academic Health Science Network.
Full details on all of the above can be found via The AHSN Network here.
Related News Articles
NHSA leads Innovation Tour to Israel for Biomed 2022
The North’s world-class life science sector showcased on the international stage at Biomed Israel.
Interactive toolkit launched for bone health project
Northern Bone Health interactive dashboard and toolkit launched
Child of the North report launched in Parliament
The seminal Child of the North report was launched in Parliament this month.